Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
You probably have some questions and we definitely have the answer or at least know who does. Below is many of the common questions we get asked.
Products & Services
What’s your return policy?
Our return policy is based on the category of product. We reserve the right to modify this return policy at any time.
- Our fresh fruit and vegetable produce, we will refund you in full if there is something wrong with the product within 7 days of delivery to your doorstep. We require a photo or video and a description of what is wrong to verify the condition and understand how we can ensure this does not happen again.
- Our canned products, we will refund you in full if there is something wrong with the product within 30 days of delivery to your doorstep.
- Our merchandise or other memorabilia, we will refund you in full if the product is returned in the unopened packaging of the product it came in within 30 days of delivery to your doorstep. If the packaging is opened, there may be a 15% restocking fee that is reduced from your total refund.
- Our trees, root-stocks, and scions, we will refund you in full if there is something wrong with the product within 1 year of delivery to your doorstep.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
We ship based on the following criteria:
International & National:
- For our fresh produce & tree products, we will require 3 day shipping as the slowest shipping speed to ensure product delivers to our quality standards
- Must be delivered to a residence or business to be eligible for our return policy.
- For Merchandise and Memorabilia, standard shipping rates apply.
- Can be delivered to any address.
Which shipping companies do you use?
We use Fedex and UPS as the preferred carriers in the United States. Whomever they use beyond our borders in areas they do not service is out of our realm of controls.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable Representatives who are available to answer your questions Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time.
The Reboot Campaign
What motivates you to do this?
We are absolutely tired of seeing little progress be made for veterans who have willfully answered the call for us and did so honorably. With us being a military family by tradition, this is us answering their call for help within a means that enables us to continue to do good exponentially.
What is different from your program than others?
Ours is not spiritual focus but purpose focused. For the military members who have served, think of it like being on active duty but way less alpha attitude. For those who have not served, the experience is like this. They are woken up at 6 a.m., followed by a little bit of exercise for an hour, then breakfast, then off to work, classes, and/or appointments. End of day, about 6 p.m. a little bit more exercise, followed by personal time. Rinse and repeat.
What happens if you don't reach your goals?
We improvise, adapt, and overcome the obstacle that denied our success. This is the military way and this is a part of our company culture.
What are the risks of doing this?
A risk we take on is understanding the mental health condition of the recipient that comes into the campaign. Due to the sensitivity of this, we will work closely with the Department of Veteran Affairs to obtain an understanding of who is within our ability to rehabilitate and who we will need additional support structures for to be successful with.
Another risk is the physical health of the veteran him or herself. Some of them are in really bad condition is a realistic fact of what to expect when you are dealing with the homeless. Even in those situations, we will work closely within VA guidelines to ensure we can help them the best we can.
Can their family or friends visit?
Absofreakinglutely. We encourage it and will provide 2 days of onsite accommodations for their stay. However if the Veteran chose not to see them for reasons of their own, we will respectfully ensure their privacy.
What about entire homeless veteran families?
We are currently unequipped to handle an entire family until roughly year 5. However, we are capable of handling a homeless veteran parent and their child.
Are they allowed Alcohol & cigarettes?
No. This is entirely a drug and alcohol free program. We want to establish healthy habits and not habits that could return them to being homeless or having health issues. Even medicines that are a controlled substance is locked within a secure cabinet and provided by the doctor's instruction only.
Who is not eligible?
Registered sex offenders & veterans with violent backgrounds that exceed disorderly conduct. Each veteran is reviewed on case by case basis.
What branch of service were you in and how long?
Zach was in the U.S. Army for 6 years and 2 years in the reserves.